Keynote address will provide an update on new regulatory policies.
AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries will host its 2011 AVEVA World North America User Conference November 29 – December 1 at the Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel in New Orleans, LA.
This year’s conference theme is “Joined Up Thinking,” AVEVA’s collaborative concept that enables a more efficient way to design, engineer and build industrial, offshore and marine assets.
The event will give AVEVA software users a chance to meet and speak with fellow delegates across a wide spectrum of industries, and with AVEVA executives and technical experts who will be on hand to answer questions important user issues.
U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Cmdr. Brian R. Khey will deliver the conference keynote address and provide an update on new regulatory policies post the Deep Water Horizon disaster.
In addition, attendees can expect to broaden their experience, foster ideas and convey best practices in technical sessions, hands-on product specialist workshops, case studies and panel discussions covering all AVEVA solutions.
“This is going to be a value-driven event for all concerned”, explained William Muldoon, AVEVA’s Executive Vice President. “The conference will offer delegates a chance to collaborate with their peers. They will learn how others are using our products and services, and build lasting relationships. Ultimately, those attending the conference will walk away with a greater understanding of how AVEVA’s solutions can positively impact their business”.
The AVEVA World North America User Conference targets engineers and designers who operate AVEVA software in Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (EPCs) and Owner Operators in the plant and marine industries. For more information on the 2011 User Conference, including online registration and agenda, visit the AVEVA World North America events webpage.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets