AVEVA (LSE:AVV) today announced that it is sponsoring and presenting at the 5th Oil, Gas & Industrial ICT Summit (OT Summit) on 28-29 November, 2011, in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Mohamad Awad, Business Development Manager for AVEVA Information Management Solutions, will be presenting 'The Effect of AVEVA NET Information Management Solution on Project Lifecycle and Data Management' during the technical session on the morning of 29 November.
AVEVA will also be showcasing its comprehensive range of productivity software and enterprise solutions for both Engineering Contractors (EPCs) and Plant Owner Operators at its booth in the networking area.
Naji Atallah, Middle-East Regional Manager says: 'The OT Summit is a great event for us to network with senior decision makers. We are presenting AVEVA NET, which is a unique solution that supports the data requirement for the complete project lifecycle. With the multitude of Greenfield projects and the number of aging facilities under operation, AVEVA NET offers owners a proven and innovative way to manage information. Project managers and operators can ensure that their data is complete, consistent and integrated across all the disparate applications'.
The OT Summit is an exclusive, invitation-only event dedicated for the IT Decision Makers in the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical & Heavy Industries sectors in the Middle East. Now in its 5th year, the OT Summit & Meetings focus on gathering industry elite in an exclusive event that enables one-to-one interactions between decision makers and vendors. The event attracts CIOs & IT decision makers from major organizations in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt & Jordan.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program