Presentation to focus on Information Integrity Management, sharing lessons learned from the oil & gas industry.
Cambridge, UK: AVEVA (LSE:AVV) today announced that it is a main sponsor and presenter at the Nuclear New Build Forum being held at One Whitehall Place, London on 17 November 2011. The presentation, called ‘Charting a new course for Information Integrity Management in NNB, you’re not alone’, explores the common information integrity management challenges faced by multiple energy industry sectors.
With the nuclear industry experiencing unprecedented change in safety standards, compliance and public perception, AVEVA, with over 40 years of industry experience, will explore common ground with the oil & gas industry. The oil & gas industry has undergone a parallel evolution when compared to nuclear, with rapidly changing technology, economics and environmental concerns. AVEVA’s presentation will share the valuable insights, lessons learnt and best practices used to establish information integrity within the oil & gas industry as companies strive to achieve Operational Excellence across new and aging assets.
AVEVA is already a highly regarded software innovator within the field of nuclear engineering, design and information management solutions. 'Our AVEVA Plant portfolio has become the de-facto standard and has been used to design and build many nuclear facilities worldwide', said Darren Duddy, Business Development Manager, AVEVA. 'We are keen to share the latest operational lessons from our considerable experience within oil & gas as an example to demonstrate that the challenges faced are not unique. Many issues are shared by the energy industry as a whole. The Nuclear New Build Forum is the ideal opportunity for AVEVA to contribute to the important debate in creating safe and sustainable energy resources'.
AVEVA representatives will also be on hand to discuss the full AVEVA Enterprise portfolio, which provides powerful Information Management solutions across the lifecycle of major capital projects. AVEVA Enterprise solutions are in use worldwide by customers of all sizes in the capital engineering industry sectors, including Oil & Gas, Power and Marine.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets