Presentation to focus on Information Integrity Management, sharing lessons learned from the oil & gas industry.
Cambridge, UK: AVEVA (LSE:AVV) today announced that it is a main sponsor and presenter at the Nuclear New Build Forum being held at One Whitehall Place, London on 17 November 2011. The presentation, called ‘Charting a new course for Information Integrity Management in NNB, you’re not alone’, explores the common information integrity management challenges faced by multiple energy industry sectors.
With the nuclear industry experiencing unprecedented change in safety standards, compliance and public perception, AVEVA, with over 40 years of industry experience, will explore common ground with the oil & gas industry. The oil & gas industry has undergone a parallel evolution when compared to nuclear, with rapidly changing technology, economics and environmental concerns. AVEVA’s presentation will share the valuable insights, lessons learnt and best practices used to establish information integrity within the oil & gas industry as companies strive to achieve Operational Excellence across new and aging assets.
AVEVA is already a highly regarded software innovator within the field of nuclear engineering, design and information management solutions. 'Our AVEVA Plant portfolio has become the de-facto standard and has been used to design and build many nuclear facilities worldwide', said Darren Duddy, Business Development Manager, AVEVA. 'We are keen to share the latest operational lessons from our considerable experience within oil & gas as an example to demonstrate that the challenges faced are not unique. Many issues are shared by the energy industry as a whole. The Nuclear New Build Forum is the ideal opportunity for AVEVA to contribute to the important debate in creating safe and sustainable energy resources'.
AVEVA representatives will also be on hand to discuss the full AVEVA Enterprise portfolio, which provides powerful Information Management solutions across the lifecycle of major capital projects. AVEVA Enterprise solutions are in use worldwide by customers of all sizes in the capital engineering industry sectors, including Oil & Gas, Power and Marine.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program