Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) today announced that it will broadcast its third quarter fiscal 2012 financial results conference call live via its website Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Autodesk will host a live webcast call at www.autodesk.com/investors. An audio replay webcast and podcast will also be available after 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on our website at www.autodesk.com/investors.
For more information, please call Autodesk Investor Relations at 415-507-6705.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting