Astra Tech Dental, leader and provider of comprehensive solutions for implant dentistry, is pleased to announce the introduction of Atlantis™ Crown Abutment for single-tooth, screw-retained restorations.
The introduction of Atlantis Crown Abutment will be an important and welcomed addition to the existing cement-retained offering. The Atlantis Crown Abutment is uniquely designed from the final tooth shape for a more natural esthetic final result for the individual implant patient. This new abutment solution is available in five shades of biocompatible zirconia, including a new translucent zirconia in white - available exclusively for the Atlantis Crown Abutment.
This product introduction streamlines the internal procedures for the laboratories, providing an efficient and cost-effective solution by eliminating time spent on modification and casting, as well as the expense of using precious metals.
Astra Tech Dental is committed to providing customers with solutions and services that bring increased simplicity and efficiency in achieving optimized, patient-specific solutions. The Atlantis Crown Abutment is another step in that direction.
Atlantis™ patient-specific abutments
Atlantis™ patient--specific abutments are designed and fabricated using Atlantis VAD™ (Virtual Abutment Design) software, a patented process that combines state-of-the-art 3D optical scanning, advanced software and manufacturing methods to deliver patient-specific abutments that eliminates the need for hand modification.
Atlantis patient-specific abutments are available for all major implant systems and in biocompatible materials such as titanium, gold-shaded titanium and different shades of zirconia, including translucent white for the Atlantis™ Crown Abutment.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel