Presentation Provides Benefits and Best Practices for Implementing Open Source Product Lifecycle Management in Large Scale Enterprises.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company will present at the 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS), November 7-10 in Chandler, Arizona. Hosted by The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and the Northrop Grumman Corporation [NYSE: NOC], GPDIS has grown to be one of the premiere events for industry professionals focused on data architecture and integration across the enterprise value stream.
GPDIS 2011 focuses on the global supply chain and the data interoperability challenges presented by the implementation of model-based processes. Aras, developer of Aras Innovator™, an advanced model-base SOA PLM platform, will present benefits and best practices for deploying open source product lifecycle management in large scale enterprise environments.
GPDIS offers attendees a unique opportunity to gain insight into current technological capabilities and best practices used throughout aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding and other industries. Aras will also participate in the technical exposition, which showcases the latest solutions offered by select technology providers. Details, agenda and registration at www.elysiuminc.com
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel