Presentation Provides Benefits and Best Practices for Implementing Open Source Product Lifecycle Management in Large Scale Enterprises.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company will present at the 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS), November 7-10 in Chandler, Arizona. Hosted by The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and the Northrop Grumman Corporation [NYSE: NOC], GPDIS has grown to be one of the premiere events for industry professionals focused on data architecture and integration across the enterprise value stream.
GPDIS 2011 focuses on the global supply chain and the data interoperability challenges presented by the implementation of model-based processes. Aras, developer of Aras Innovator™, an advanced model-base SOA PLM platform, will present benefits and best practices for deploying open source product lifecycle management in large scale enterprise environments.
GPDIS offers attendees a unique opportunity to gain insight into current technological capabilities and best practices used throughout aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding and other industries. Aras will also participate in the technical exposition, which showcases the latest solutions offered by select technology providers. Details, agenda and registration at www.elysiuminc.com
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012