Proven BI industry corporate executive will lead HiQube’s global operations and partner strategy.
Altair Engineering, Inc today announced the appointment of Miles Mahoney as president of its HiQube business intelligence software division. Mahoney, whose nearly 20 years of experience includes officer-level positions with Crystal Decisions, Business Objects and SAS, will be responsible for setting the vision and strategy to grow HiQube’s business globally, with an emphasis on alliances with system integrators, OEM partners and value-added resellers.
Mahoney joins HiQube after serving as president and COO of Denver-based EverGreen Energy, which developed the world’s most accurate tool for the scientific measurement and management of greenhouse gas emissions. There, Mahoney was responsible for global financial performance and the company’s sales infrastructure and marketing, as well as business development relationships with Deloitte, IBM, SAP and other major independent software vendors and system integrators.
“HiQube is a visionary technology that is setting new directions for the future of business intelligence,” said Mahoney. “I feel fortunate to have this opportunity to guide an aggressive growth and support strategy for HiQube globally through direct and indirect channels.”
Earlier, Mahoney was a vice president and general manager at SAS Institute, developing its first-ever global alliances, OEM and channel/distribution business. As a vice president of the global channel and system integrator business at Crystal Decisions, later Business Objects, Mahoney built a world-class alliance organization from a $5 million unit into a $60 million business. Mahoney’s career also has included positions as senior vice president at Day Corporation, national sales manager for Infinium software and financial analyst for Dun and Bradstreet.
“Miles has an impressive record of building successful channel-partner, direct-sales and operational organizations,” said Altair Chairman and CEO James Scapa. “His appointment represents an important stage of Altair’s commitment to advancing a new generation of BI technology to help guide faster, more robust decisions to minimize business risk and optimize performance.”
Mahoney’s educational background has been focused on business leadership. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance from Montana State University, Billings, and an MBA in business strategy from Pepperdine University.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel