Autodesk has awarded (Louisville-based) Advanced Solutions, Inc. with Platinum Tier Authorization in the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Platinum Tier Authorization is a new Autodesk program that recognizes the highest level of certification an Autodesk value added reseller (VAR) can achieve. There are nearly 2,000 Autodesk resellers worldwide, and Advanced Solutions is one of the few to receive this authorization.
“Achieving Platinum designation is a significant accomplishment for our team and is the highest level recognition by Autodesk of our commitment to delivering best in class solutions to our customers,” said Michael Golway, president and CEO of Advanced Solutions. “We are now a member of an elite and select group of Autodesk Value Added Resellers around the globe.”
“Platinum Tier partners represent the top five percent of all Autodesk VARs, and understand that a healthy business is achieved through the success of their customers,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president of worldwide sales and services at Autodesk. “Advanced Solutions has raised the bar by developing a deep understanding of their customers’ business, pain points, and goals. They also have a solid understanding of solution selling and implementation.”
Autodesk Platinum VARs are required to meet a rigorous set of requirements which test to ensure they can provide the highest level of product knowledge, services and support. This tier recognizes Autodesk partners who deliver the highest level of value to customers.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012