Autodesk has awarded (Louisville-based) Advanced Solutions, Inc. with Platinum Tier Authorization in the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Platinum Tier Authorization is a new Autodesk program that recognizes the highest level of certification an Autodesk value added reseller (VAR) can achieve. There are nearly 2,000 Autodesk resellers worldwide, and Advanced Solutions is one of the few to receive this authorization.
“Achieving Platinum designation is a significant accomplishment for our team and is the highest level recognition by Autodesk of our commitment to delivering best in class solutions to our customers,” said Michael Golway, president and CEO of Advanced Solutions. “We are now a member of an elite and select group of Autodesk Value Added Resellers around the globe.”
“Platinum Tier partners represent the top five percent of all Autodesk VARs, and understand that a healthy business is achieved through the success of their customers,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president of worldwide sales and services at Autodesk. “Advanced Solutions has raised the bar by developing a deep understanding of their customers’ business, pain points, and goals. They also have a solid understanding of solution selling and implementation.”
Autodesk Platinum VARs are required to meet a rigorous set of requirements which test to ensure they can provide the highest level of product knowledge, services and support. This tier recognizes Autodesk partners who deliver the highest level of value to customers.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel