Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced the availability of French , Italian, and Chinese language versions of SpinFire Professional, one of the most advanced Viewing 2.0 solutions in the market. The English, German, and Japanese language versions of SpinFire Professional were announced in September with the release of SpinFire 10.0.
SpinFire 10.1 makes 2D and 3D CAD data more easily accessible to both technical and non-technical users. It provides powerful 2D and 3D CAD visualization capabilities, without requiring a native CAD system, in a secure and user-friendly format. This enables access, communication and distribution of multiple CAD formats throughout the enterprise and supply chain allowing companies to realize cost savings and productivity gains in all aspects of product design, quoting & estimating, manufacturing, sales, marketing and support.
“Most companies under utilize both their 3D CAD information and the associated meta data by not making it available to people outside of the engineering organizations. At Actify we believe that a Viewing 2.0 platform needs to be in place where the product data is distributed in a form where its full value can be exploited. The ability of workers throughout enterprises to visualize and utilize all kinds of product data, especially 3D designs and its metadata is principal to building better, more profitable products that meet customers’ needs. SpinFire Professional enables manufactures to engage in Viewing 2.0 to improve their product development processes and with SpinFire 10.1 now out with our updated foreign language versions, our customers worldwide can take advantage of the benefits of SpinFire,” said Chris Jones, Actify President and CEO.
A free trial version of SpinFire 10.1 is now available.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program