Update of Next Generation Publishing Platform Now Available Along with Centro Search.
Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced an update to its next generation publishing platform, Centro™ 4.1. Centro enables manufacturing organizations and their supply chains to easily access, interact with and communicate part data through SpinFire across their wide area networks. Notable in this release is the availability of Centro Search, a Google-like function that enables users to search based on 3D shapes as opposed to text. This new addition is a significant leap forward in managing and finding information for the manufacturing industry.
“Centro is gaining lots of traction,” says Chris Jones, Actify CEO and President. “More and more of our customers and prospects have the need to share high volumes of product data including 2D and 3D data and Centro, together with SpinFire, provides the perfect viewing 2.0 platform for any organization,” continues Jones. “Centro 4.1 has been updated to perform faster and more reliably, and across larger networks. Centro Search has caused huge interest, a feature that has been generating significant value for our customers during our beta testing,”concludes Jones.
In addition to Centro Search, Centro 4.1 has been updated with Actify’s Release Manager (ARM) for seamless importer and product updates. Centro 4.1 improves the management of large queue publishing, making it more scalable in managing hundreds of thousands of publishing requests as well as making the product more reliable and flexible for integration. This means users can translate more of their CAD data faster, and integrate related meta data easily, making sharing product information seamless.
Centro is available to existing SpinFire Publisher customers as part of their current maintenance agreements as an upgrade. New customers will be able to license Centro under subscription agreements. Details are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Centro Search, watch our YouTube video at:
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel