3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) today announced that it plans to present at the 4th annual Sidoti and Company New York Conference on Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 8:40 AM EST at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY. Damon Gregoire, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will update investors on the operational and strategic progress the company is making.
Investors are welcomed to attend the presentation in person. To register for this event please contact Stacey Witten at (803) 326-4010 or via email at email@example.com.
About 3D Systems Corporation
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides creative content development, design productivity tools and curation services and downloads. Its expertly integrated solutions replace, displace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, communicate, prototype and produce functional parts, empowering its customers to create with confidence.
Nov 6, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers