New ProJet™ 1000 Makes High-Resolution Accessible To Professionals and Students Alike.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) today announced the immediate availability of its new ProJetTM 1000 personal 3D printer. Priced at $10,900, this printer makes high-resolution, durable plastic parts accessible and affordable to educators, students and professionals alike. The new ProJetTM 1000 printer will be on display at Euromold, November 29th – December 2nd, 2011 at the Frankfurt Messe Center, Hall 11, Booth F110, and can be purchased through 3D Systems’ global network of authorized resellers.
The new ProJetTM 1000 prints high-resolution durable plastic parts right in the office or classroom. This affordable printer delivers beautiful ivory colored, snap-fit, plastic parts with excellent fine feature detail and smooth surface finish at print speeds over three times faster than other 3D printers in its class.
“We are excited to offer a new, economical personal 3D printer that prints precision, high-performance parts,” said Buddy Byrum, Senior Director, 3D Printing for 3D Systems. “The ProJetTM 1000 is a game changing 3D printer designed specifically for cost-conscious designers that need true-to-design functional test products.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting