Innovation and 3D Printing Tops List for Region.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Abe Reichental, will present a keynote address “Create With Confidence” at the annual AsiaUSA™ Forum sponsored by Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia (CLSA) and held November 7 – 9th 2011, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
This year’s forum, “Innovation and AsiaUSA™ connectivity – The next leg of growth,” will attract over 500 institutional investors from 14 countries along with hundreds of senior executives from leading Asia-Pacific and US companies looking to leverage the commercial prospects in the region. 3D Systems, the leading 3D content-to-print solutions provider, will also demonstrate its latest color 3D printers including the ProJet™1500 and the affordable 3DTouch™ starting at $3,900 USD.
“I am grateful to participate in this prestigious investor and business forum,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems. “The Asia-Pacific region represents significant growth opportunities for CLSA attendees and 3D Systems alike.”
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides creative content development, design productivity tools and curation services and downloads. Its expertly integrated solutions replace,displace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, communicate, prototype and produce functional parts, empowering its customers to create with confidence.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio