Tech Soft 3D has announced a company rebrand that reflects its position as the top toolkit solutions provider within the global engineering software industry. The new branding conveys the company’s maturation from developer of leading 3D graphics components to premier provider of expertise, support and toolkits that power everything from visualization, to data access, to 3D PDF publishing in hundreds of superior applications the world over.
The company's mission remains "to provide high-value technology and consulting to help developers build better software, faster." In the past year and a half, Tech Soft 3D has done just that by funneling development resources into expanding its existing technology offerings into a suite of high-value platforms and toolkits, including innovative data access and complementary 3D PDF publishing solutions. In addition, Tech Soft 3D has become the trusted source for fully-customizable application platforms from Autodesk®.
The Tech Soft 3D team has also expanded around the world to work closely with and respond to the challenges facing its global customer base, now numbering nearly 350 development teams. In the past year and a half, the company has opened sales and consulting offices near Tokyo, Japan, and a development office in Lyon, France.
As part of the rebranding, Tech Soft 3D has simplified its product naming to intuitively reflect the function of each component within the cohesive HOOPS product suite. HOOPS 3D Framework is now HOOPS Visualize, and HOOPS 3D Exchange is HOOPS Exchange. Visit www.techsoft3d.com to see the full product portfolio and experience Tech Soft 3D’s new look and logo.
"Given the dramatic growth of our product offerings, consulting team and customer base over the past few years, we felt the time was right to rebrand to reflect our current status within the industry,” says Tech Soft 3D's CEO, Ron Fritz, who famously sports a tattoo of the company logo, and infamously stated it would not be changing anytime soon. “Yes, this means that we have a new logo and that my tattoo is now out-of-date. But I consider the original design to be an important symbol of where we've come from and the foundation and inspiration for our new logo. In much the same way, we built upon the original fundamentals that made us a successful company to grow into a company that will power leading applications well into the future.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers