Move driven by growth in program work in region.
Tata Technologies, a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT, announced the move of its UK headquarters to Coventry city. The move was driven by growth in program work in the region and an overall expansion of UK operations.
Nick Sale, Tata Technologies European COO, said, “Coventry is a strategic operation center for all our activities, additionally the incredible welcome and support from the City Council of Coventry aligns with our goals to go forward and pursue new and expanded business opportunities.”
To facilitate relocation, the company was guided by the Council’s Inward Investment Team. Tata Technologies, with its engineering services and product development IT services programs underway, is a major employer in the region, with a staff of 368 professionals located in Coventry.
Cllr Linda Bigham, cabinet member for City development, said: “We aim to continue the relationship that has been built up and believe that their decision to locate to Coventry further shows what Coventry can offer.”
The new Tata Technologies UK Headquarters facility is within the Coventry University Technology Park. The company is considering plans for the construction of an all-new European Headquarters building in Coventry in late 2012.
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services for the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, also delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) to the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, heavy machinery, industrial and consumer product manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies has offices in 14 countries with Delivery Centers in India (Pune), the United States (Novi, Michigan), UK (Coventry),Germany (Stuttgart), Thailand (Bangkok) and its international headquarters in Singapore. The company has a combined global work force of more than 5,200 employees working from Tata Technologies facilities as well as client sites.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012