Move driven by growth in program work in region.
Tata Technologies, a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT, announced the move of its UK headquarters to Coventry city. The move was driven by growth in program work in the region and an overall expansion of UK operations.
Nick Sale, Tata Technologies European COO, said, “Coventry is a strategic operation center for all our activities, additionally the incredible welcome and support from the City Council of Coventry aligns with our goals to go forward and pursue new and expanded business opportunities.”
To facilitate relocation, the company was guided by the Council’s Inward Investment Team. Tata Technologies, with its engineering services and product development IT services programs underway, is a major employer in the region, with a staff of 368 professionals located in Coventry.
Cllr Linda Bigham, cabinet member for City development, said: “We aim to continue the relationship that has been built up and believe that their decision to locate to Coventry further shows what Coventry can offer.”
The new Tata Technologies UK Headquarters facility is within the Coventry University Technology Park. The company is considering plans for the construction of an all-new European Headquarters building in Coventry in late 2012.
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services for the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, also delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) to the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, heavy machinery, industrial and consumer product manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies has offices in 14 countries with Delivery Centers in India (Pune), the United States (Novi, Michigan), UK (Coventry),Germany (Stuttgart), Thailand (Bangkok) and its international headquarters in Singapore. The company has a combined global work force of more than 5,200 employees working from Tata Technologies facilities as well as client sites.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel