Tacton System, global vendor of product configuration software, announces the release of TactonWorks Online, the newest addition to TactonWorks, the state of the art product configurator embedded in SolidWorks.
TactonWorks Online makes the benefits of TactonWorks available online to anyone, at anytime, anywhere in the world without the need of a local installation of TactonWorks or SolidWorks. TactonWorks Online includes new capabilities for your sales team as it allows the sales representatives to configure and adjust products together with the customers during sales meetings and generate various documents such as quotations and bill of materials on the spot in minutes instead of weeks saving a lot of time for the sales representatives as well as technical sales.
”Companies have already invested enormous amounts in production and back office automation, but so far almost nothing has been done within the area of Sales Automation. Now TactonWorks Online offers a solution to leverage investments already made in SolidWorks to standardize sales and make selling of complex products easy”, says Anders Hellermark, Senior VP of Channels at Tacton.
TactonWorks Online will, just as the rest of the TactonWorks suite, be sold through Tacton’s channel partners all over the world.
“We are very excited about this addition to the product portfolio and believe that it will make a large difference in our customers’ everyday life as it brings the sales automation aspect in addition to design automation”, says Hellermark.
Tacton is a global vendor of sales and product configuration software and services, with channel partners around the world. Tacton Configurator Solution enables effective selling of customized products whether online or from a PC at the point of sale. Tacton Configurator can be tightly integrated with any existing system and has standard integrations with leading e-Commerce, ERP, CRM, PLM and CAD systems. Tacton's solutions are used by customers including GE Healthcare, SIEMENS, ABB, Pentair Water, Hoffman Enclosures, ASSA ABLOY and Fläkt Woods.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers