Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the award-winning and patented TRUEMill Technology, will feature its latest release, SURFCAM V5.2, at the 18th EuroMold, the world-wide leading trade fair for Moldmaking, Tooling, Design and Application Development. EuroMold presents products, services, and latest technologies and offers a glimpse into future trends and technology as well as providing networks, cooperation and business for attendees.
Surfware, Inc., in cooperation with 3D Concepts GmbH, Reseller of the Year for 2010, invites visitors to stop by Hall 8, Booth F110 at the Exhibition Center in Frankfurt / Main, Germany, from November 29 - December 2, 2011 for an opportunity to see demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of SURFCAM V5.2.
SURFCAM V5.2 now includes new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, and updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
Visitors will also have an opportunity to see SURFCAM and TRUEMill toolpaths in action on an OKUMA MU-400VA 5-Axis CNC Machine. Visitors will learn how to increase their shop's productivity by using the latest technologies available in SURFCAM V5.2. LIVE SURFCAM machining demonstrations will be taking place machining 2- thru 5-Axis toolpaths in both Toolox and Titanium materials in the SURFCAM booth.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel