Stratasys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), announced today that it will release financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 and hold a conference call with investors on Wednesday, October 26, 2011. The Company plans to hold the conference call to discuss its third quarter financial results on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Stratasys Web site at www.stratasys.com under the "Investors" tab; or directly at the following web address: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=61402&eventID=4206426.
To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 800-215-2410 and the international dial-in is 617-597-5410. The access code is 22425002. Investors are advised to dial into the call at least ten minutes prior to the call to register.
The webcast will be available for 90 days on the "Investors" page of the Stratasys Web site or by accessing the provided web address.
Stratasys, Inc., Minneapolis, is a maker of additive manufacturing machines for prototyping and producing plastic parts. The company markets under the brands Dimension 3D Printers and Fortus Production 3D Printers. The company also operates RedEye On Demand, a digital manufacturing service for prototypes and production parts. In 2011 Stratasys acquired 3D printer maker, Solidscape, Inc. According to Wohlers Report 2011, Stratasys had a 41 percent market share in 2010, and has been the unit market leader for the ninth consecutive year. Stratasys patented and owns the Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM®) process. The process creates functional prototypes and manufactured goods directly from any 3D CAD program, using high-performance industrial thermoplastics. The company holds more than 285 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally. Stratasys products are used in the aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, business & industrial equipment, education, architecture, and consumer-product industries.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers