SoftInWay Inc. will participate in the International Gas Turbine Congress 2011 Osaka (IGTC'11) which will be held from the 13th to the 18th of November, 2011 in Osaka, Japan with the support of collaborating Turbomachinery organizations, Corporations and Educators from around the world.
This Congress is known for gathering people together from industry, government and academia from all over the world to share the latest research and innovations in the field of gas turbines, turbochargers, steam turbines and centrifugal compressors with the goal of improving turbomachinery efficiency, performance, reliability and designs.
“We are glad to be in Japan and to participate in the International Gas Turbine Congress. It’s a great opportunity for us to see our Asia - based colleagues and to share our new ideas, designs and technological breakthroughs with them. We hope that this conference will enable information sharing and give birth to many new partnerships and innovations.” said Ronnie Lindgren, Director of International Business Development.
On November 14 (Monday) between 14:30 and 16:00 in Room 1202, Dr. Leonid Moroz, founder and CEO of SoftInWay Inc., will present a research paper named “Integrated Environment for Gas Turbine Design” which discusses the capabilities and advantages of using an integrated environment for preliminary design of axial and radial turbines and as well as axial, centrifugal and mixed flow compressors. The proposed system configuration, significantly shortens the design cycle time from initial machine concept to a finalized design with all off-design performance details calculated. This approach was used by SoftInWay, in the development of “X-Engine” for Kutrieb Research. It proved to be a great proof of concept for applying the new system configurations to aerodynamic development and optimization of turbomachinery.
SoftInWay Inc, will be doing a stage presentation and also a number of live demonstrations at their Exposition booth (#007) including their latest AxSTREAM functionality updates such as AxSLICE Module’s radial machine capabilities. Read more about AxSLICE: softinway.com/AxSLICE.
More information about this event can be found at: http://www.gtsj.org/english/igtc/IGTC11
Oct 10, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments