SoftInWay Inc., has scheduled a new webinar titled "Workflow for Optimizing and Manufacturing Turbomachinery Components" together with OPEN MIND. The webinar take place November 3rd at 10 am and 4 pm EDT.
During this webinar, the attendees will learn how the software solutions of SoftInWay and OPEN MIND can greatly improve the speed, cost and efficiency at every stage in the retrofitting of turbo machinery equipment - from capturing existing conditions, to performance optimization, to efficient manufacturing.
The webinar will cover:
• AxSLICE (a new AxSTREAM module) to load scanned blade data (cloud of points).
• AxSTREAM for analysis and optimization of existing turbo machines performances.
• hyperMILL to finalize design features and to generate machining process for any suitable five-axis machining centre.
"We are always looking into to the future of improving the turbomachinery technology landscape and providing integrated solutions to our clients and partners. We think that together with OPEN MIND, we can show a joined, single, integrated process that will prove to add a lot of value to the engineering community." said Mr. Valentine Moroz, Chief Operating Officer of SoftInWay Inc.
Alan Levine, Managing Director of OPEN MIND Technologies USA, Inc. adds that "OPEN MIND has provided the market with a unique combination of CAD capability, general CAM strategies, and specialized machining applications for turbomachinery. The combined hyperMILL solution provides benefits throughout the end-users manufacturing requirements."
To register or learn more about this webinar, please visit: http://www.softinway.com/education/webinar.asp
Oct 21, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation