ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) congratulates Seaspan and Irving on being awarded contracts under the Canadian Government’s National Shipbuilding Procurement strategy.
“As a supporter of the revitalization of the Canadian Navy, Coast Guard and the country’s shipbuilding industry in general, SSI believes that the award of these contracts is significant to the entire nation,” said CEO Darren Larkins.
Thousands of direct jobs will be created as a result of these awards and many ancillary companies in the marine related industry stand to benefit as well.
SSI looks forward to the revitalization of the Canadian fleet.
ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) is the creator of an Autodesk based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application. The majority of the US Navy and Coast Guard’s future fleet is being 3D modeled by shipyards utilizing ShipConstructor software.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012