ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) congratulates Seaspan and Irving on being awarded contracts under the Canadian Government’s National Shipbuilding Procurement strategy.
“As a supporter of the revitalization of the Canadian Navy, Coast Guard and the country’s shipbuilding industry in general, SSI believes that the award of these contracts is significant to the entire nation,” said CEO Darren Larkins.
Thousands of direct jobs will be created as a result of these awards and many ancillary companies in the marine related industry stand to benefit as well.
SSI looks forward to the revitalization of the Canadian fleet.
ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) is the creator of an Autodesk based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application. The majority of the US Navy and Coast Guard’s future fleet is being 3D modeled by shipyards utilizing ShipConstructor software.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel