Sescoi U.S.A., Inc. has announced the appointment of Bill Benda as WorkNC CADCAM Dental Account Representative in the Illinois, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Bill brings over 10 years dental sales experience working with leading dental implant, CAD and solutions companies Straumann USA and Nobel Biocare. Bill’s extensive experience with dental implants allows him to work closely with dental labs that are transitioning into implantology and manufacturing bars as well as regular copings and bridges. Bill is located in the greater Chicago area to service local dental labs better.
The WorkNC Dental open dental CADCAM system is an easy to use solution for dental laboratories that fully automates the machining of prosthetic implants and completely manages the production process.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation