Sescoi U.S.A., Inc. has announced the appointment of Bill Benda as WorkNC CADCAM Dental Account Representative in the Illinois, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Bill brings over 10 years dental sales experience working with leading dental implant, CAD and solutions companies Straumann USA and Nobel Biocare. Bill’s extensive experience with dental implants allows him to work closely with dental labs that are transitioning into implantology and manufacturing bars as well as regular copings and bridges. Bill is located in the greater Chicago area to service local dental labs better.
The WorkNC Dental open dental CADCAM system is an easy to use solution for dental laboratories that fully automates the machining of prosthetic implants and completely manages the production process.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting