Sescoi U.S.A., Inc. has announced the appointment of Bill Benda as WorkNC CADCAM Dental Account Representative in the Illinois, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Bill brings over 10 years dental sales experience working with leading dental implant, CAD and solutions companies Straumann USA and Nobel Biocare. Bill’s extensive experience with dental implants allows him to work closely with dental labs that are transitioning into implantology and manufacturing bars as well as regular copings and bridges. Bill is located in the greater Chicago area to service local dental labs better.
The WorkNC Dental open dental CADCAM system is an easy to use solution for dental laboratories that fully automates the machining of prosthetic implants and completely manages the production process.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel