During November, Sescoi will be holding two WorkNC CADCAM road shows, in Pune and Chennai in India. Focused on the application of its software in the automotive industry, at these road shows delegates will be able to learn how OEMs and suppliers using WorkNC’s advanced 2 to 5 axis CNC programming technology are achieving remarkable improvements in efficiency and productivity.
WorkNC has been adopted by the majority of leading automotive OEMs and their suppliers for many years. These include BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Ford and General Motors.
To give Indian engineers insight into state-of-the-art CADCAM and the advantages of WorkNC within the automotive supply chain, Sescoi is bringing two of its leading experts in the field to the events. Werner Moeller, General Manager of Sescoi Germany, and Robert Endl, Head of WorkNC CAM R&D in Germany between them have over 40 years of experience in the application of CAM software in this specialized industry. Through a series of presentations, including case studies, Indian engineers will hear about German automotive OEMs best practice and future developments in WorkNC.
Sescoi’s engineers will also be demonstrating the WorkNC Laser hardening, welding, trimming and polishing applications, WorkNC’s new Machine Limit Management, and offering a preview of the all new WorkNC Stamping functionalities–easy to use, high performance, flat surface roughing and finishing specifically for press tools.
The roadshows will also be the first showing in India of WorkNC V21, the latest multi-threading, 64 bit version of WorkNC, which transforms programming speed, by a factor of up to 10 times on some parts.
Oct 27, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments