Sescoi USA, Inc has announced the appointment of Robert O'Connor as Regional OEM Account Manager for the Chicago area. Robert has extensive experience in the sales and support of 3D solid modeling, CADCAM and ERP solutions, and machine tool sales. His knowledge encompasses the automotive, aerospace, medical and tooling industries.
Robert will be working directly with OEM machine tool manufacturers and tooling partners, providing them with valuable support and product information to enable customers a more comprehensive solutions experience. In particular, he will be demonstrating to OEMs how the latest multi-threading, 64 bit, WorkNC Version 21 will transform programming and machining speed and efficiency on all machine tools, using all cutting tools.
Commenting on Robert’s appointment, Bruno Marko, President of Sescoi International and Sescoi USA, Inc, said “We are delighted with our year-to-date sales results in the U.S. and we will continue to invest in growing our business in this important market. The appointment of Robert will enable us to work even closer and more effectively with OEM partners in the U.S.A.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012