MecSoft Corporation announced today the hiring of Scott Dixon as a Senior Applications Engineer.
"It is a great honor for us to have Scott Dixon, a former colleague of mine from Unigraphics Solutions/Siemens PLM, join our team at MecSoft.” said Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “Scott brings to us valuable experience working with demanding CAM customers and also a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems. His addition to our team will help us fine tune our new product offerings as well as strengthen MecSoft’s already strong focus on customer service and support.”
Dixon has more than 35 years experience in machining application management, support, and training, working closely with such global manufacturing companies as GM, GE, Pratt & Whitney, and Boeing. Prior to joining MecSoft, Dixon was a Senior Technical Product Manager at Unigraphics/Seimen’s PLM, responsible for their Machinery Market, including Machinery Milling, Turning, and On-Machine Part Inspection.
“It is a pleasure to join the team at MecSoft and help them continue to grow into a world leader in CAM,” said Dixon. “Having previously worked with some advanced enterprise level CAM systems, I believe MecSoft offers functionality that rivals many of those, in a surprisingly easy to use solution.”
Oct 11, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio