MecSoft Corporation announced today the hiring of Scott Dixon as a Senior Applications Engineer.
"It is a great honor for us to have Scott Dixon, a former colleague of mine from Unigraphics Solutions/Siemens PLM, join our team at MecSoft.” said Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “Scott brings to us valuable experience working with demanding CAM customers and also a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems. His addition to our team will help us fine tune our new product offerings as well as strengthen MecSoft’s already strong focus on customer service and support.”
Dixon has more than 35 years experience in machining application management, support, and training, working closely with such global manufacturing companies as GM, GE, Pratt & Whitney, and Boeing. Prior to joining MecSoft, Dixon was a Senior Technical Product Manager at Unigraphics/Seimen’s PLM, responsible for their Machinery Market, including Machinery Milling, Turning, and On-Machine Part Inspection.
“It is a pleasure to join the team at MecSoft and help them continue to grow into a world leader in CAM,” said Dixon. “Having previously worked with some advanced enterprise level CAM systems, I believe MecSoft offers functionality that rivals many of those, in a surprisingly easy to use solution.”
Oct 11, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting