MecSoft Corporation announced today the hiring of Scott Dixon as a Senior Applications Engineer.
"It is a great honor for us to have Scott Dixon, a former colleague of mine from Unigraphics Solutions/Siemens PLM, join our team at MecSoft.” said Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “Scott brings to us valuable experience working with demanding CAM customers and also a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems. His addition to our team will help us fine tune our new product offerings as well as strengthen MecSoft’s already strong focus on customer service and support.”
Dixon has more than 35 years experience in machining application management, support, and training, working closely with such global manufacturing companies as GM, GE, Pratt & Whitney, and Boeing. Prior to joining MecSoft, Dixon was a Senior Technical Product Manager at Unigraphics/Seimen’s PLM, responsible for their Machinery Market, including Machinery Milling, Turning, and On-Machine Part Inspection.
“It is a pleasure to join the team at MecSoft and help them continue to grow into a world leader in CAM,” said Dixon. “Having previously worked with some advanced enterprise level CAM systems, I believe MecSoft offers functionality that rivals many of those, in a surprisingly easy to use solution.”
Oct 11, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation