Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Computer-aided Design Market 2010-2014" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for enhanced visualization of products. Global 3D CAD market has also been witnessing an emergence of cloud-based 3D CAD solutions. However, the higher training costs for 3D CAD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's Global 3D Computer-aided Design Market 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions. It covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. The report covers 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, but does not include 2D CAD, CAM, CAE, or other engineering software solutions. This report also covers the vendor landscape of the 3D CAD software market and the corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes the revenues obtained from sale and renewal of software licenses, upgrades of exiting solutions, and training costs.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Engineering Software team said, With the advent of cloud computing technology, which offers a large space for data storage, access, and security, there is a trend of developing cloud-based 3D CAD systems, whereby CAD drawings can be accessed at any time and anywhere by multiple users.
According to the report, 3D CAD systems are used in several applications in addition to engineering design and architectural design. 3D CAD systems are also being used by the Wood Working industry, Textile industry, Healthcare industry, and even Food Processing industry. The report also discusses the emergence of open source software and how this might affect market growth.
Dassault Systmes SA
Parametric Technology Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b65fc9/global_3d_computer
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas