Josh Miller has been hired as the QA Graphics's newest graphic designer.
He has joined the company’s interactive design team to assist in creating designs for rich internet applications, touchscreen applications and mobile applications. A majority of his work will involve designing for QA Graphics’ award-winning solution, the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard®.
Josh earned his Bachelor’s of Arts in cinema, with an emphasis in animation from the University of Iowa. He also earned a second Bachelor’s of Arts in journalism and mass communications with an emphasis in broadcast journalism. Prior to joining QA Graphics, Josh worked as a contracted freelancer for Grasshorse Studios in southern Iowa where he was responsible for a variety of work including film editing, visual effects, animations, and mobile application graphics creation. QA Graphics is excited to welcome Josh to the team.
QA Graphics is an interactive graphic design company specializing in graphical user interfaces, interactive design, 3D design and animation, interactive content and other multimedia solutions. The company is also a leader in providing creative solutions for the building automation and green building industries, providing graphic outsourcing services and 3D displays to help educate the public about energy efficiency and a building’s sustainable efforts.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting