PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC - News), The Product Development Company®, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2011 fourth quarter results on Wednesday, October 26th after the stock market closes. Senior management will host a live webcast and conference call to review the results on Thursday, October 27th at 8:30 am Eastern Time. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site at www.ptc.com.
What: PTC Fiscal Q4 Conference Call and Webcast
When: Thursday, October 27th, 2011 at 8:30 am (ET)
Dial-in: 1-800-857-5592 or 1-773-799-3757
Call Leader: James Heppelmann
The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on November 1st, 2011 at 1-866-566-0573. To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
Please note that statements on the conference call are as of the date of the call and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made live or the archived call. Matters discussed may include forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, which are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining