Darmstadt, Germany: PROSTEP's network of partners is steadily growing. Tetra 4D, the only other company worldwide aside from PROSTEP that has licensed 3D PDF technology directly from Adobe, will in the future support the distribution of PDF Generator 3D as a sales partner. At the same time, PROSTEP will be adding 3D PDF Converter from Tetra 4D to the range of products it offers.
Tetra 4D, which is headquartered Seattle, Washington, USA, is Adobe’s exclusive partner for delivering 3D PDF technology to Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro users. 3D PDF Converter is the leading solution for converting native 3D CAD data into rich, interactive 3D PDF documents. The client solution for basic use is a plug-in for Acrobat X Pro and provides inexpensive entry into the world of 3D PDF technology.
PDF Generator 3D from PROSTEP is the server solution for professional use and is of interest to both global players and smaller companies, as well as individual departments within large corporations.
PROSTEP and Tetra 4D have agreed to work together closely in the area of sales and, as equal partners, will market one another’s products. "This partnership allows us to bundle the competence of the only two companies whose products are based on original Adobe technology"; said Dr. Bernd Pätzold, CEO of PROSTEP AG. "This means that we offer our customers the option of using 3D PDF solutions from a single source in every area of application and on every scale. Since both solutions are fully compatible, they can be scaled as needed without problem at any time. This allows our customers to respond more flexibly than ever before to changing circumstances – an important factor in these economically turbulent times."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel