Joint participation at the Dassault Systèmes booth 01.710 from 15 to 17 November 2011.
Stuttgar – The world’s largest trade fair for equipment, materials and sys-tems for the international marine leisure industry – METS – will be held in Amsterdam from 15 to 17 November 2011. CENIT AG and AITAC will be present at the exhibition booth of Dassault Systèmes (01.710) to present their product and service portfolios in this field.
The right use of high-end product lifecycle management (PLM) systems boosts the business success of ship and yacht builders and prevents expensive manufacturing errors. CATIA Software by Dassault supports small and large shipbuilding yards in optimizing the design and manufacture of any craft from small sporting boats to megayachts.
The two Dassault Systèmes partners CENIT AG and AITAC began collaborating in the PLM sector several months ago. Specifically, the partnership covers business activities in Germany and the Netherlands relating to the Dassault Systèmes solution portfolio for yacht design, ship-building and offshore installations.
With more than 15 years experience in these industries, AITAC has acquired deep know-how in the field of PLM for shipbuilding. CENIT is one of the largest partners of Dassault Systèmes in Europe and has been accredited for CATIA and ENOVIA in the Netherlands since 2010. With the aid of CENIT’s proprietary software solutions, these standard products can be customized to suit the requirements of any individual business. Together, both enterprises offer premium consulting and customer care.
CENIT has been successfully active for more than 20 years as a leading consulting and software specialist for optimizing business processes in the fields of product lifecycle management (PLM), enterprise information management (EIM), business optimization & analytics (BOA) and application management services (AMS). The enterprise focuses on developing proprietary software and marketing standard solutions by market leaders such as Dassault Systèmes, SAP and IBM. CENIT employs more than 700 staff world-wide, serving customers from the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, commerce and consumer goods industries.
AITAC is an expert support partner of Dassault Systèmes for the Yacht, Marine, Offshore, EnergyPlant and Pro-cessPlant industry, and has 15-year+ experience with Dassault solutions for these industries. Located in The Netherlands, France and Croatia, we are able to provide powerful industry specific solutions and consultancy anywhere needed in the world, including methodology, setup, training, best-practice, add-on software. AITAC has extensive experience with piping/tubing on CATIA V5/V6 and related production drawings.
Oct 27, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets