OPEN MIND Technologies USA, Inc. will present hyperMILL® 2011 at the Iniram Precision Grand Opening event in Peabody MA on October 13+14.
hyperMILL is a leading CAM software with emphasis in high-end milling applications. The software includes a broad set of 5-axis cutter paths strategies that include collision detection and collision avoidance, as well as dedicated solutions for vertical markets including multi-blade turbomachinery, single-blade turbomachinery, tube milling for cylinder head porting and other similar shapes, tire mold and dental applications. This technology sits on a coherent foundation of 2-axis through 5-axis solutions plus mill-turn support. The software is supported by native NC postprocessors that are robust and take advantage of available machine control functions.
hyperMILL 2011 includes many functions for advanced users including enhancements to the turbomachinery applications and new shape-offset roughing and finish routines that are well-suited for aerospace structural parts and engine casing components.
Iniram Precision is a machine tool distributor and carries a set of technology-oriented machines for many applications. Iniram’s machine tool suite includes Hermle, Handtmann, Hamuel, and Heller machines. Iniram Precision is run by Lucien Marini, who has many years servicing customers in New England and the northeast.
OPEN MIND will be supporting cutting demonstrations at the open house and will have staff available for personal discussions.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel