OPEN MIND Technologies USA, Inc. will present hyperMILL® 2011 at the Iniram Precision Grand Opening event in Peabody MA on October 13+14.
hyperMILL is a leading CAM software with emphasis in high-end milling applications. The software includes a broad set of 5-axis cutter paths strategies that include collision detection and collision avoidance, as well as dedicated solutions for vertical markets including multi-blade turbomachinery, single-blade turbomachinery, tube milling for cylinder head porting and other similar shapes, tire mold and dental applications. This technology sits on a coherent foundation of 2-axis through 5-axis solutions plus mill-turn support. The software is supported by native NC postprocessors that are robust and take advantage of available machine control functions.
hyperMILL 2011 includes many functions for advanced users including enhancements to the turbomachinery applications and new shape-offset roughing and finish routines that are well-suited for aerospace structural parts and engine casing components.
Iniram Precision is a machine tool distributor and carries a set of technology-oriented machines for many applications. Iniram’s machine tool suite includes Hermle, Handtmann, Hamuel, and Heller machines. Iniram Precision is run by Lucien Marini, who has many years servicing customers in New England and the northeast.
OPEN MIND will be supporting cutting demonstrations at the open house and will have staff available for personal discussions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri