New Delhi: Objet Asia Pacific Ltd., a subsidiary of Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, today announced the launching of an expanded channel network across India. The new channel network includes the addition of resellers to cover larger geographical areas and continues Objet's momentum in the Indian market following the recent appointment of Redington India as Objet's master Indian distributor.
With a wider geographical coverage, the new channel network will provide Indian customers with convenient access to Objet's cutting-edge 3D printers, materials and rapid prototyping knowledge, as well as customer service.
“We are pleased to announce our nationwide channel network today comprising of some of the best distributor and reseller companies across India. Our channel partners understand the 3D printing business and we will all work closely together to become the preferred choice for 3D printing and rapid prototyping,” said Mr. Ashan Dhunna, Sales Director for India & ME at Objet Asia Pacific. “Objet 3D printing systems and materials have been recognized worldwide for their high quality, accuracy, versatility and performance, and we now can bring this value to customers throughout India,” he added.
The Objet Nationwide Channel Network in India now comprises the following:
Master Distributor: Redington India
South India: Adroitec Engg. Solutions Pvt. Ltd.(Hyderabad), Best Engineering Aids & Consultancies Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore) and Machine Tools Aid Bureau (Chennai)
North India: Adroitec Engg. Solutions Pvt. Ltd.(New Delhi), Apsom Infotex Ltd.(New Delhi) and Geo Informatics Consultants Pvt. Ltd.(Ghaziabad)
West India: Global 5 Technologiess (Pune), Sunvision Technologies Pvt. Ltd.(Ahmedabad) and Unique Innovations (Mumbai)
East India: Trisita Marketing Pvt. Ltd. (Kolkata)
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments