Version 11 comes with a new user interface and many new functions.
Infotech Enterprises GmbH, with more than 1,500 customers in Europe one of the leading providers of visualization solutions for CAD, announced today the release of the new version 11 of the CAD viewer Kubotek KeyView. Being development partner of the software producer Kubotek, Infotech plays a decisive part in the KeyView development. Version 11 comes with a completely new user interface, new functions such as structure tree , new markup symbols and much more.
Highlights of the new version 11
“Version 11 really is a big step forward”, Jochen Layer, Sales Director Products at Infotech Enterprises explained. “We are particularly proud of the new user interface in the style of the current Microsoft Office products. It facilitates the use of KeyView enormously. The new logical arrangement of the functions makes it possible to use the CAD viewer intuitively, and users can do their work much faster.”
Another highlight is the new structure tree. It helps users to keep track of data, especially when working with complex assemblies. The structure tree is the new 'control centre' for the KeyView user to quickly navigate through an assembly. Through the structure tree, single assemblies can easily be displayed or hidden, and parts can be selected. By double clicking on an element in the structure tree, the respective part will be zoomed in in the model view.
As response to the request of many customers, Kubotek KeyView now provides a range of new markup symbols, such as cloud, different stamps for "Approved", "OK" and more. There is also the possibility to create customer specific stamps.
Besides, Kubotek KeyView 11 comes with a number of other new features to make work easier for KeyView users. Parts and assemblies can now easily be opened by selecting the respective elements in the assembly tree. With another function, users can quickly find the root files. In addition, Kubotek KeyView 11 offers PMI support as well as new functions for “Quick Open” mode.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel