SprutCAM America announced today the release of the first few videos in a series of new tutorial videos aimed at new and beginning users of SprutCAM 7, a premier CAM system for CNC mills, lathes, wire EDM, and other CNC machinery. The new tutorials are available on demand as streaming videos on www.sprutcamamerica.com, and also on the video sharing site YouTube.
The subjects of the premier tutorial videos include basic interface function, tool library creation, and model import/export features. Future videos will cover specific machining strategies, and other topics such as an introduction to 4-axis programming techniques.
“We’ve heard time and again from our customers that they appreciate the convenience of our online SprutCAM tutorial videos,” said Eric Andersen, SprutCAM Technical Support Specialist. “With these new beginning tutorials, our goal is to make it easy for anybody to get started with using CAM, no matter if they have a programming background or not.”
SprutCAM America is the Exclusive Value-Added Distributor of SPRUT Technology products in North America and the preferred reseller in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and South America. SprutCAM America offers training, sales, and support from our offices in Wisconsin, USA. SprutCAM America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tormach LLC.
SPRUT Technology is a developer of state-of-the-art manufacturing software solutions, including SprutCAM and NC Tuner. Sprut Technology employs experts in mathematics, physics, computer programming, interface design, machining and metalworking. Customers include NASA, KAMAZ, Toyota, Samsung, Northrup Grumman, and many more of the world’s leading technology companies.
Oct 11, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel