Designers in the U.S. in the architecture, landscape, and entertainment design industries will have the opportunity to attend free events throughout the month of November to experience hands-on test drives of Vectorworks 2012 software.
Attendees can receive three AIA, LA CES, or APLD continuing education learning units as well as discounts on Vectorworks software training. Members of Vectorworks Service Select will receive 20% off training purchases, and non-members will receive 10% off training purchases made at the events.
The events will take place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Rafael, California; Columbia, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; and Seattle, Washington. Designers can choose between three-hour classroom or virtual online training sessions, or they can attend a user group meeting in each location to learn about the new features in Vectorworks 2012 software and get a sneak peek into other design solution partners such as DeckWorks Outdoor Living by Trex, Include Censeo and Asset, SCIA Engineer, AR-works and MAXON CINEMA 4D.
For more information and to register, please visit the Vectorworks 2012 U.S. Tour website.
Oct 14, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program