Designers in the U.S. in the architecture, landscape, and entertainment design industries will have the opportunity to attend free events throughout the month of November to experience hands-on test drives of Vectorworks 2012 software.
Attendees can receive three AIA, LA CES, or APLD continuing education learning units as well as discounts on Vectorworks software training. Members of Vectorworks Service Select will receive 20% off training purchases, and non-members will receive 10% off training purchases made at the events.
The events will take place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Rafael, California; Columbia, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; and Seattle, Washington. Designers can choose between three-hour classroom or virtual online training sessions, or they can attend a user group meeting in each location to learn about the new features in Vectorworks 2012 software and get a sneak peek into other design solution partners such as DeckWorks Outdoor Living by Trex, Include Censeo and Asset, SCIA Engineer, AR-works and MAXON CINEMA 4D.
For more information and to register, please visit the Vectorworks 2012 U.S. Tour website.
Oct 14, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets