Designers in the U.S. in the architecture, landscape, and entertainment design industries will have the opportunity to attend free events throughout the month of November to experience hands-on test drives of Vectorworks 2012 software.
Attendees can receive three AIA, LA CES, or APLD continuing education learning units as well as discounts on Vectorworks software training. Members of Vectorworks Service Select will receive 20% off training purchases, and non-members will receive 10% off training purchases made at the events.
The events will take place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Rafael, California; Columbia, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York; and Seattle, Washington. Designers can choose between three-hour classroom or virtual online training sessions, or they can attend a user group meeting in each location to learn about the new features in Vectorworks 2012 software and get a sneak peek into other design solution partners such as DeckWorks Outdoor Living by Trex, Include Censeo and Asset, SCIA Engineer, AR-works and MAXON CINEMA 4D.
For more information and to register, please visit the Vectorworks 2012 U.S. Tour website.
Oct 14, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012