Neilsoft will be a sponsor at the 3rd edition of the Nasscom Engineering Summit 2011 scheduled at Pune, India on 12-13 October. The summit will provide a unique platform to understand debate & strategize globalization of engineering, emerging markets and frugal engineering and new models of co-creation. Engineering, R&D, Design, and Innovation - all intertwined and critical aspects of building future products and services will come together at this Summit.
The theme of this two day summit is 'Innovation and High Value Engineering', wherein thought leaders and renowned speakers from the Engineering Industry will share their insights, present case studies and conduct master classes.
A must attend for engineering companies, Global In-house Centers (GIC), engineering services providers, SMEs, academicians, analysts. So be there for two days of action where the globally-renowned speakers will address 600+ participants and rub shoulders with thought leaders from Industry verticals including defense, avionics, automotive R&D, telecom, consumer electronics, medical electronics and heavy engineering.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio