Neilsoft will be a sponsor at the 3rd edition of the Nasscom Engineering Summit 2011 scheduled at Pune, India on 12-13 October. The summit will provide a unique platform to understand debate & strategize globalization of engineering, emerging markets and frugal engineering and new models of co-creation. Engineering, R&D, Design, and Innovation - all intertwined and critical aspects of building future products and services will come together at this Summit.
The theme of this two day summit is 'Innovation and High Value Engineering', wherein thought leaders and renowned speakers from the Engineering Industry will share their insights, present case studies and conduct master classes.
A must attend for engineering companies, Global In-house Centers (GIC), engineering services providers, SMEs, academicians, analysts. So be there for two days of action where the globally-renowned speakers will address 600+ participants and rub shoulders with thought leaders from Industry verticals including defense, avionics, automotive R&D, telecom, consumer electronics, medical electronics and heavy engineering.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting