Autodesk Partner Recognized for Exceptional Year-Over-Year Growth and Dedication to AEC Industry.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) has named Microdesk its second quarter Reseller of the Quarter for the Americas for the 2012 Autodesk fiscal year.
Microdesk was selected from more than 200 Autodesk partners, citing its exceptional year-over-year growth in horizontal products and continued performance in and dedication to the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. Microdesk has consistently proven its commitment to demonstrating the value of Autodesk suites to customers, achieving 100 percent growth in Autodesk Subscription sales for this product line. Microdesk also exceeded second quarter sales targets in the AEC market, while surpassing Subscription renewal goals — all demonstrating exceptional customer service and retention. Once again, Microdesk has shown its competitive edge, implementing best practices with its sales team to increase sales and the efficiency of overall solution sets.
“Microdesk continues to show outstanding performance and dedication to the AEC community,” said Dave Rhodes, vice president, Americas Sales, Autodesk. “Day in and day out, the company demonstrates best practices by driving Autodesk Suites and Subscription-focused initiatives.”
A vibrant member of the AEC community and reseller of Autodesk software for more than 17 years, Microdesk is also an Autodesk Gold Partner, Autodesk Consulting Specialized Partner, Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) and a trusted member of the Autodesk Developer Network. Microdesk has made an obvious and significant investment in its team, developed a solid consulting business plan and continues to offer a wealth of knowledge and support to customers in the AEC industry.
“Winning Partner of the Quarter from Autodesk is an honor for Microdesk,” said Michael DeLacey, president of Microdesk. “We believe our approach, along with our outstanding team of industry experts, provide a unique level of value to our clients. We constantly strive to provide our customers with the best possible combination of products and complete design and construction solutions to support the entire project delivery process. It is very rewarding to be recognized for our efforts.”
Autodesk selects the Reseller of the Quarter based on exceptional sales growth, conscientious customer support, use of best practices, industry knowledge and dedication.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining