Autodesk Partner Recognized for Exceptional Year-Over-Year Growth and Dedication to AEC Industry.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) has named Microdesk its second quarter Reseller of the Quarter for the Americas for the 2012 Autodesk fiscal year.
Microdesk was selected from more than 200 Autodesk partners, citing its exceptional year-over-year growth in horizontal products and continued performance in and dedication to the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. Microdesk has consistently proven its commitment to demonstrating the value of Autodesk suites to customers, achieving 100 percent growth in Autodesk Subscription sales for this product line. Microdesk also exceeded second quarter sales targets in the AEC market, while surpassing Subscription renewal goals — all demonstrating exceptional customer service and retention. Once again, Microdesk has shown its competitive edge, implementing best practices with its sales team to increase sales and the efficiency of overall solution sets.
“Microdesk continues to show outstanding performance and dedication to the AEC community,” said Dave Rhodes, vice president, Americas Sales, Autodesk. “Day in and day out, the company demonstrates best practices by driving Autodesk Suites and Subscription-focused initiatives.”
A vibrant member of the AEC community and reseller of Autodesk software for more than 17 years, Microdesk is also an Autodesk Gold Partner, Autodesk Consulting Specialized Partner, Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) and a trusted member of the Autodesk Developer Network. Microdesk has made an obvious and significant investment in its team, developed a solid consulting business plan and continues to offer a wealth of knowledge and support to customers in the AEC industry.
“Winning Partner of the Quarter from Autodesk is an honor for Microdesk,” said Michael DeLacey, president of Microdesk. “We believe our approach, along with our outstanding team of industry experts, provide a unique level of value to our clients. We constantly strive to provide our customers with the best possible combination of products and complete design and construction solutions to support the entire project delivery process. It is very rewarding to be recognized for our efforts.”
Autodesk selects the Reseller of the Quarter based on exceptional sales growth, conscientious customer support, use of best practices, industry knowledge and dedication.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers