NGC Software today announced that Marchon Eyewear has implemented NGC's Extended PLM software.
Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world's largest global manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The company markets its products under prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Coach, Diane von Furstenberg, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Salvatore Ferragamo and Sean John. Headquartered in New York, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Venice, Marchon distributes its products through numerous local sales offices serving over 80,000 accounts in more than 100 countries.
"Marchon is one of the most respected and innovative eyewear companies in the world, and is responsible for numerous fashion and technology breakthroughs," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D for NGC Software. "NGC is delighted to be working with Marchon as a customer and to complete a successful rollout of our Extended PLM software."
NGC Software is a leading provider of PLM, Supply Chain Management, ERP and Product Testing solutions for brands, retailers and consumer products companies.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012