NGC Software today announced that Marchon Eyewear has implemented NGC's Extended PLM software.
Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world's largest global manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The company markets its products under prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Coach, Diane von Furstenberg, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Salvatore Ferragamo and Sean John. Headquartered in New York, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Venice, Marchon distributes its products through numerous local sales offices serving over 80,000 accounts in more than 100 countries.
"Marchon is one of the most respected and innovative eyewear companies in the world, and is responsible for numerous fashion and technology breakthroughs," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D for NGC Software. "NGC is delighted to be working with Marchon as a customer and to complete a successful rollout of our Extended PLM software."
NGC Software is a leading provider of PLM, Supply Chain Management, ERP and Product Testing solutions for brands, retailers and consumer products companies.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio