NGC Software today announced that Marchon Eyewear has implemented NGC's Extended PLM software.
Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world's largest global manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The company markets its products under prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Coach, Diane von Furstenberg, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Salvatore Ferragamo and Sean John. Headquartered in New York, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Venice, Marchon distributes its products through numerous local sales offices serving over 80,000 accounts in more than 100 countries.
"Marchon is one of the most respected and innovative eyewear companies in the world, and is responsible for numerous fashion and technology breakthroughs," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D for NGC Software. "NGC is delighted to be working with Marchon as a customer and to complete a successful rollout of our Extended PLM software."
NGC Software is a leading provider of PLM, Supply Chain Management, ERP and Product Testing solutions for brands, retailers and consumer products companies.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas