Brentwood, Essex – Majenta Solutions Ltd., one of Europe’s leading providers of product development, manufacturing, product lifecycle information management software and IT infrastructure solutions, will be hosting free to attend Autodesk Vault events throughout November, exploring the full features and benefits of this leading data management software solution.
The data management days will be held at convenient UK locations, with the agenda consisting of a technical and business benefit overview, open Q&A session with industry experts, followed by a hands-on test-drive experience. Attendance is expected to be high for these events, so Majenta recommend that you register your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Further information and event dates can be found by visiting the following Majenta page:
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation