Brentwood, Essex – Majenta Solutions Ltd., one of Europe’s leading providers of product development, manufacturing, product lifecycle information management software and IT infrastructure solutions, will be hosting free to attend Autodesk Vault events throughout November, exploring the full features and benefits of this leading data management software solution.
The data management days will be held at convenient UK locations, with the agenda consisting of a technical and business benefit overview, open Q&A session with industry experts, followed by a hands-on test-drive experience. Attendance is expected to be high for these events, so Majenta recommend that you register your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Further information and event dates can be found by visiting the following Majenta page:
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments