Brentwood, Essex – Majenta Solutions Ltd., one of Europe’s leading providers of product development, manufacturing, product lifecycle information management software and IT infrastructure solutions, will be hosting free to attend Autodesk Vault events throughout November, exploring the full features and benefits of this leading data management software solution.
The data management days will be held at convenient UK locations, with the agenda consisting of a technical and business benefit overview, open Q&A session with industry experts, followed by a hands-on test-drive experience. Attendance is expected to be high for these events, so Majenta recommend that you register your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Further information and event dates can be found by visiting the following Majenta page:
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets