Majenta PLM, the UK's only Platinum Business Partner of Siemens PLM Software, is to host the UK event for the first view of the latest version of NX™ software, Siemens PLM Software’s flagship solution for 3D product design, simulation and manufacturing, following the launch.
Scheduled for 20 October, 2011, this free event will be held in conjunction with Siemens PLM Software at the new Silverstone wing in the heart of the world-famous motor racing circuit, home of the British Grand Prix. Current and potential users of NX are invited to attend the event, which will include keynote presentations from major NX software user companies, live product demonstrations featuring real-world customer examples, hands-on technical sessions and overviews of the latest features and functions being introduced in the latest version of NX. In addition, there will be a range of prizes up for grabs, including two PalmerSport track days and a tour of the legendary track.
Trevor Stapleton, director, Majenta PLM, said, “As a European Platinum Partner of Siemens PLM Software, Majenta PLM is ideally placed to host the UK event for the first view of the latest NX release following the launch. We have extensive experience developing, implementing and supporting successful solutions using NX for many of the UK’s leading small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the automotive, aerospace, machinery, consumer products and other product design and manufacturing industries.”
Majenta PLM will be supported at the event by technical experts and senior managers from Siemens PLM Software’s UK operations.
Further information on the free event and how to register can be found at: www.WeAreNX8.com
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012