Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), is proud to announce the 2012 event, which will be held May 21-23 in Denver, Colo. CIC is dedicated to fostering and improving collaboration and interoperability in product design, development and manufacturing. Visit the website, ( www.3DCIC.com), to register or learn more about the event.
Now in its ninth year, CIC is the only vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
"The global business of product design, development and manufacturing is all about people working together to build better products faster, with higher quality," explains David Prawel, president of Longview Advisors and program chair of the congress. "CIC addresses this mission-critical topic from all angles. It has become a yearly barometer of the state of collaboration and interoperability strategy, technology and solutions across all sectors of discrete manufacturing."
"CIC provides great value for us at Parker Hannifin. It hits critical timely issues and is vendor/product neutral, so it gives us an unbiased perspective to help guide our long-term collaboration and interoperability strategies," says Bob Deragisch, Manager, Enterprise Systems at Parker. "Parker has been well represented, and we intend to continue a strong presence there. The networking is excellent, due to a combination of great venues, exclusive audience and highly experienced, senior participants."
For anyone interested in reviewing presentations and audio from past events, all content from the most recent four year's events is now available at www.3DCIC.com.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers