Lightworks, the world's leading supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software, today announced the release of Lightworks Artisan for the Mac.
Lightworks Artisan is the next generation product from Lightworks, created from over 20 years experience providing rendering solutions to the CAD industry. It offers a completely new approach and tools for the creation of high-quality images of a virtual product or building whilst it is still being designed. It provides customers with a complete and ready-to-deliver solution that can be simply integrated within their CAD application just by creating a ‘bridge’.
Dave Forrester, Managing Director at Lightworks commented; “We realised that there are many companies operating on the Mac platform who would like to take advantage of our Lightworks Artisan technology within their own applications and so we responded to this. The availability of a Mac version means that products utilising Lightworks Artisan will now be much more readily accessible to end users, irrespective of their chosen operating system.
IMSI/Design has been an early adopter of this new technology and has recently incorporated the Mac version of Lightworks Artisan within their popular Renditioner product. Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design explained; “This Artisan Mac upgrade to our popular photorealistic rendering plug-in for SketchUp has been both eagerly awaited and well received by our Macintosh users. With the release of version 2, we continue to see the Mac version drive a much higher percentage of Renditioner sales than the installed percentage base of Macs would otherwise indicate.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas