CIMdata's annual PLM conference, PLM Road Map, opened to a room filled with people with one purpose; to find out from a lineup of leading experts how they are using the technology to address the mounting cultural and integration challenges in PLM.
CIMdata’s president, Peter Bilello, welcomed attendees to the event, which is now in its eighteenth year of operation. The first morning of presentations focused on the implementation of increasingly complex and evolving technology in the face of the escalating challenges of today’s organization environments. The common thread throughout the event is the people part of the PLM equation of people, process, and technology. Presentation topics included a look at how “Transplementation” can offer a unique approach to the successful implementation of PLM; driving innovation and quality through systems engineering; the payoff of model-based systems engineering; and a glimpse into what the next decade in simulation holds. In the afternoon, two breakout sessions focused on the deeper detail confronting PLM and Geometric Modeling.
Details of the event may be found at www.cpd-associates.com/index.cfm?content=include_conference11.cfm
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments