CIMdata's annual PLM conference, PLM Road Map, opened to a room filled with people with one purpose; to find out from a lineup of leading experts how they are using the technology to address the mounting cultural and integration challenges in PLM.
CIMdata’s president, Peter Bilello, welcomed attendees to the event, which is now in its eighteenth year of operation. The first morning of presentations focused on the implementation of increasingly complex and evolving technology in the face of the escalating challenges of today’s organization environments. The common thread throughout the event is the people part of the PLM equation of people, process, and technology. Presentation topics included a look at how “Transplementation” can offer a unique approach to the successful implementation of PLM; driving innovation and quality through systems engineering; the payoff of model-based systems engineering; and a glimpse into what the next decade in simulation holds. In the afternoon, two breakout sessions focused on the deeper detail confronting PLM and Geometric Modeling.
Details of the event may be found at www.cpd-associates.com/index.cfm?content=include_conference11.cfm
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012