Lattice Technology® Inc., the standard for technical communication and digital mock up software in the manufacturing enterprise, today announced the release of XVL Converter for 3ds Max version 5.0.
XVL Converters are used to convert 3D CAD and design data into XVL so that it can be easily used for process design, digital mock up, authored into manufacturing documentation, and so on.
XVL, an ultra lightweight 3D format, offers the industry’s best 3D compression with no loss of accuracy enabling data to be rapidly used, shared and viewed even on lower specification PCs. XVL Converters can be delivered as plug-ins directly into CAD software, or as server applications that can be integrated with PLM or other systems.
XVL Converter for 3ds Max is a plug-in for 3ds Max that enables the user to import and export XVL files from within the application. It also enables the user to create XVL files that include animations authored in 3ds Max. It achieves breakthrough compression by expressing the model as ultra-compressed 3D surfaces that represent the original model surfaces with high accuracy.
XVL Converter for 3ds Max version 5.0 supports 3ds Max 2012 and 3ds Max Design 2012.
Oct 25, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers