Siemens PLM Software announces the immediate availability of Version 44.0 of the 3D D-Cubed™ software components.
A highlight of this release is the addition of the spin surface type to the 3D DCM. A spin surface is generated by rotating a planar parametric curve about a spin axis. The support for this new geometry type further enhances the already sophisticated assembly and direct modeling capabilities of the 3D DCM.
Building on previous releases, there are further extensions to support for multi-processors to improve performance. We are announcing a new range of multi-processor enhancements in the CDM, and an extension to the enhancements made in the previous release of the HLM.
Further details are available below:
D-Cubed 3D Dimensional Constraint Manager (3D DCM)
D-Cubed Hidden Line Manager (HLM)
D-Cubed Collision Detection Manager (CDM)
D-Cubed Assembly Engineering Manager (AEM)
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012