Siemens PLM Software announces the immediate availability of Version 44.0 of the 3D D-Cubed™ software components.
A highlight of this release is the addition of the spin surface type to the 3D DCM. A spin surface is generated by rotating a planar parametric curve about a spin axis. The support for this new geometry type further enhances the already sophisticated assembly and direct modeling capabilities of the 3D DCM.
Building on previous releases, there are further extensions to support for multi-processors to improve performance. We are announcing a new range of multi-processor enhancements in the CDM, and an extension to the enhancements made in the previous release of the HLM.
Further details are available below:
D-Cubed 3D Dimensional Constraint Manager (3D DCM)
D-Cubed Hidden Line Manager (HLM)
D-Cubed Collision Detection Manager (CDM)
D-Cubed Assembly Engineering Manager (AEM)
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining