Firm recognized with distinguished award for quick service restaurant PLM implementation.
Kalypso, the world’s premier innovation consulting firm and Gold level member of Oracle® PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that it has received a 2011 Oracle North American Titan Award for Supply Chain Management & Manufacturing Solution. The prestigious Oracle awards were presented at the Oracle OpenWorld 2011 San Francisco.
Kalypso received the Oracle North American Titan Award in Supply Chain Management & Manufacturing Solution for its Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Vivo solution implementation at one of the fastest growing quick service restaurants in the US. PLM Vivo is based on Oracle’s Agile PLM for Process. It is a rapid implementation tool designed for the quick service restaurant industry and it helps enable companies to achieve faster time to value.
“Oracle’s valued partner community in North America continues to reach new levels of expertise and innovation in developing and implementing Oracle technologies and delivering value-added services to joint customers,” said Ted Bereswill, Oracle Senior Vice President of North America Alliances and Channels. “This year’s Titan Award winners reflect the powerful combination that Oracle and our Specialized partners bring to customers across the enterprise and distinct industries.”
The Oracle North America Titan Awards are given by Oracle to its leading partners in recognition of their solutions and business practices developed or delivered in fiscal year 2011. The awards recognize partner excellence in a number of areas, including sales, marketing, solution development and customer satisfaction.
“Kalypso is incredibly honored to be recognized with an Oracle North America Titan Award for the second time since 2009,” said Kalypso Founding Partner George Young. “By combining the power of Agile PLM and Kalypso’s PLM expertise, our clients are seeing repeatable, scalable and sustainable improvements in their operations and experiencing top- and bottom-line growth as a result.”
Kalypso is an Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized partner. In 2009 Kalypso’s implementation of Agile PLM 9.3 for a global provider of commercial cleaning and hygiene solutions was chosen from more than 250 other implementation partners to receive the first Oracle PartnerNetwork Global Award for Applications Partner of the Year and the North American Titan Award for Specialty Applications Solution in 2009.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining