Kalypso today announced the slate of speakers and award winners who will be sharing their insights at the Social Product Innovation Summit 2011, a free virtual event scheduled for Tuesday, October 18.
The Summit is an interactive virtual conference for experts, users and peers to learn, discuss and celebrate leading practices for Social Product Innovation – integrating social innovation strategy and social technologies into innovation and product development processes.
The 2011 SPIKE Award winners will be announced at the end of the event. The SPIKE Awards recognize the best use of social strategies, processes and supporting technologies to improve innovation and product development. They celebrate Social Product Innovation across the product lifecycle, including open innovation, crowdsourcing, expert identification, collaboration platforms, social product development, sentiment analysis and more.
Speakers at the event will include:
Jim Brown, founder and president of Tech-Clarity, on trends and insights on social product innovation
Bill Poston, founding and managing partner of Kalypso, on practical starting points for social innovation
Braden Kelley, author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire, on connecting with employees and customers for innovation
David Feinleib, investor and serial entrepreneur, on Web 3.0 and product innovation strategy
Amy Kenly, head of Kalypso’s Social Product Innovation practice, to announce the 2011 SPIKE Award winners
“Companies are beginning to apply social strategies and technologies to solve business problems beyond traditional marketing and communications. Whether it’s crowdsouring in the front end of innovation (FEI), supporting the product development process internally, or measuring sentiment analysis of in-market products, social product innovation offers real benefits to companies with a practical approach,” said Bill Poston, founding and managing partner at Kalypso. “Kalypso is proud to sponsor the 2011 Social Product Innovation Summit, to give attendees, users, experts and sponsors a platform to share leading practices and learn from each other.”
Kalypso is joined by fellow event sponsors PDMA, Planview, InnovationManagement, Planisware, CA Technologies and Tech-Clarity.
Registration and additional information on the event is available at http://spikesummit.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program