Customers Invited to Present Best Practices for SoC Verification.
Jasper Design Automation, the leading provider of verification solutions based on formal technology, has announced it will hold its annual Jasper User Group Meeting November 9 -10 in Cupertino, Calif. The event will gather designers, verification engineers and engineering managers from around the world to share the latest verification best practices. Users of Jasper solutions will present case studies on how Jasper solutions have been used in their designs. Jasper engineers will present details on the latest developments and provide information on the best utilization of Jasper solutions throughout the design and verification flow.
Customers are invited to present papers sharing their experiences using Jasper solutions. Suggested topics include: architecture validation; SoC integration; RTL development; property synthesis; post-silicon debug; verification IP and Formal property verification. At the conclusion of the event, an award will be given recognizing the “Best Paper.”
To propose and submit a presentation, Jasper customers should contact Rob van Blommestein at email@example.com. For more information and to register for the event, visit www.jasper-da.com/user_group_2011/index.htm.
“Jasper’s 2010 User Group meeting was remarkable, featuring a variety of user experiences from all over the world. The high degree of interaction among our global community provided useful insights into getting the most out of Jasper solutions. We look forward to an even more compelling program this year,” said Oz Levia, vice president of marketing, Jasper Design Automation. “For designers and engineers working on today’s leading-edge SoC designs, verification remains a critical factor for success and profitability. This event provides a unique and invaluable opportunity to exchange information with other leaders in the field.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers