Customers Invited to Present Best Practices for SoC Verification.
Jasper Design Automation, the leading provider of verification solutions based on formal technology, has announced it will hold its annual Jasper User Group Meeting November 9 -10 in Cupertino, Calif. The event will gather designers, verification engineers and engineering managers from around the world to share the latest verification best practices. Users of Jasper solutions will present case studies on how Jasper solutions have been used in their designs. Jasper engineers will present details on the latest developments and provide information on the best utilization of Jasper solutions throughout the design and verification flow.
Customers are invited to present papers sharing their experiences using Jasper solutions. Suggested topics include: architecture validation; SoC integration; RTL development; property synthesis; post-silicon debug; verification IP and Formal property verification. At the conclusion of the event, an award will be given recognizing the “Best Paper.”
To propose and submit a presentation, Jasper customers should contact Rob van Blommestein at email@example.com. For more information and to register for the event, visit www.jasper-da.com/user_group_2011/index.htm.
“Jasper’s 2010 User Group meeting was remarkable, featuring a variety of user experiences from all over the world. The high degree of interaction among our global community provided useful insights into getting the most out of Jasper solutions. We look forward to an even more compelling program this year,” said Oz Levia, vice president of marketing, Jasper Design Automation. “For designers and engineers working on today’s leading-edge SoC designs, verification remains a critical factor for success and profitability. This event provides a unique and invaluable opportunity to exchange information with other leaders in the field.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments