Intergraph will host Discovery Tour events on October 24 in Abu Dhabi, October 25 in Dubai, and October 26 in Qatar, United Arab Emirates that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional, including demonstrations of how they integrate with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations will show how this integration breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the events locally will be ImageGrafix, Global Network Partner for Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for these events, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/IDT-ImageGrafix-2011.
Oct 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting