Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES), a provider of integrated performance analysis software and consulting services for sustainable building design, today announced it will be demonstrating the capabilities of two of it’s most innovative performance analysis tools at the Green Middle East Conference and Expo at the Sharjah Expo Centre, 17-18 October. IES expert consultant and Division Head for India and the Middle East, Rohan Rawte, will be on hand at stall #121 to demonstrate the capabilities of the VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 (LEED Energy) and the architectural analysis tool – VE-Gaia.
The VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 is designed by experts in its field and streamlines and dramatically speeds up the LEED Energy calculation and submission process. For those undertaking ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G Performance Rating Method (PRM) calculations, it offers fantastic technical, commercial and productivity benefits. Its structured workflow makes LEED Energy Modeling easy by guiding the user through the process and checking all required steps are done. Reports are created automatically in a format suitable for submission and a number of features significantly reduce the time it takes to set up and create the baseline and proposed models.
VE-Gaia offers a number of business and productivity advantages. By standardising the simulation process it improves modelling accuracy, while at the same time opening up performance analysis to a wider range of design professionals. Newly revamped, the easy to use workflow system guides you through how to undertake model setup, assign data, iterate workflows, trigger simulation, filter results and produce automated visual and rich-text reports.
“I’m very excited about showcasing these innovations at the Green Middle East Conference next week,” said Rohan Rawte, IES Division Head for India and the Middle East. “With the drive in the region towards low-energy sustainable design, these tools will be of great interest to the delegates of this conference. No other tools in the market offer the same level of depth and breadth in capabilities.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting